Monday, July 16, 2012

My mom's wondrous contribution to my gardenhouse

Today, God inspired me to show off my mama dearest wondrous contribution to my weekend gardenhouse.  If I planted the plants one by one and piled the stones piece by piece in my garden with my bare hands, my mother had crocheted each of the beautiful piece you could see in the house.  She is 85 years old and still crocheting. Her passion affects us positively and we do not know where her influence to us stops. 

In December 2010, she was confined unconsciously in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for 15days.  On the 16th day (God's miracle), she started again telling her never ending journey of her blessed, very colorful and joyful life in spite of so many adversities. Her happy stories (memories) are amusing, specially, if you heard them the first time but the other side of her colorful stories, it is either I would want to disapper or have a nervous breakdown. To the persons who never get tired of listening to her, our gratitude to them. She might be one ordinary person to others but to us, she is our world.

When she is asked-- how many children do you have, she will proudly reply with a big smile, 30.  Love you mama dearest.
Good days give you happiness; Bad days give you experience; Both are essential to life.  It  is how many times you rise every time you fall.  Keep going.  Life is beautiful, only if you know how to value it.

“Learn as if you were going to live forever.  Live as if you were going to die tomorrow. 
                                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi.”

















  

No comments:

Post a Comment