Monday, July 2, 2012

Thank you


So many persons to thank for and I do not know who to start with.  Each day when I wake up, I pray and thank God:  
           
            for the gift of family, friends and friends’ families and friends;
            for the continuous blessings;
            for keeping us free from all danger and illnesses; and        
            for peace, love, and unity.

Whenever I open my email, I first read Mr. Rick Warren’s The Purpose Driven Life.  He is the founding pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California.  It is so easy to be connected, just email mailto:connect@newsletter.purposedrive.com

Like Mr. Warren, we have Mr. Bo Sanchez in the Philippines.  He can be reached through http://www.bosanchez.ph/ .  The daily readings touch me so dearly.  I pick up, write down and try my best to apply into my life (with God’s help) the insights and lessons that touch me.  I even pass it on to friends and specifically to my sisters/brothers who I love so much.  Sometimes, I am misinterpreted but most of them truly appreciate it.  I thank them both, Rick Warren and Bo Sanchez, for nourishing my soul.  May God continue to shine over their lives, as they become light to me (and to others).

My special thanks too to Rose Ferrer.  She is one of my daughter Dana’s closest High School friends.  Photography is one of her hobbies and she travels a lot.  In one of our conversations, I told her I wanted to have a journal of my gardenhouse.  Voila … she surprised me with this blog in collaboration with Dana.  My son, Dan, taught me how to go about it while Mariz becomes the advisor and my husband, loves to read it.

Below is Rose with Dana and friends.

The biggest blessings in our lives is simply the presence of people who care much, whose love is for real and see us much beyond our imperfections.

Rose, Dana wih Wylene and Elbert Cruz


Below are some photos taken by Rose in March 2012.














  






No comments:

Post a Comment